Social Media Workshops For Yoga Teachers
Evolve Wellness Centre
As a yoga teacher you can have resistance when it comes to marketing your own business. The word marketing itself can bring up feelings of confusion. So you keep putting it off and think you don’t need to do any marketing or have a presence on social media, partly because of your beliefs and values around yoga.
The truth is marketing and yoga actually have a few things in common: connection, community and compassion. This social media workshop for yoga teachers at the Evolve Wellness Centre, London is about marketing from the heart and how to align your yoga marketing with the principles of yoga itself.
You don’t have to compromise your values to fill your studio with eager students. Learn to infuse yoga philosophy into your marketing strategies and make room for abundance.
Also, yoga is a discipline…and one has to be disciplined and consistent with marketing!
Determining the right way to market your class or your yoga centre is really about finding your own voice. And then giving value to the world.
What you’ll learn:
- How to map out a strategy to reach your target audience, including the messages, channels and tools you will use.
- Why yoga classes are like blogs: the information is a commodity and the personality is the differentiator.
- How to build your network through social media.
- Creating listings on directory sites to advertise your classes, retreats and workshops (list of sites/resources provided after the workshop) .
- In an over saturated market – how to define your USP and discover what type of media works for you.
- Who’s doing it well – three examples of yoga teachers who are making the most of social media and are successfully marketing their businesses.
How to book:
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org