Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventures
10 – 17 January
17 – 24 January
24 – 31 January
31 January – 7 February
21 – 28 February
28 February – 6 March
6 – 13 March
13 – 20 March
20 – 27 March
Retreat Description including location:
Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventures
January – March 2016
La Rosière, France
The perfect place to…let your soul shine
Invigorate your mind, body and soul with an unforgettable week in the Alps. We’ve put together an experience jam-packed with loveliness to encourage you to leave the hubbub of daily life behind. Our deliciously holistic week of Yoga, meditation and snow sports will help you relax and enjoy your time in the mountains to the max. Expect fun-filled days on the slopes, Yoga and meditation to soothe the muscles and mind, delicious cuisine, hot tubs, saunas, gorgeous views, log fires and laughter with like-minded souls.
The perfect place to…treat yourself
We’d love to have to join us no matter your level of yoga, skiing or snowboarding. Our retreats are small, just eight to ten guests so we have plenty of time to give you some personal attention and make sure you have options that work for you.
We want to utterly pamper and care for you so you can be fully present with us here in the mountains and enjoy the perfect combination of yoga and skiing. Together they create a powerful workout of the physical, the mental and the spiritual with a stunning backdrop of natural beauty.
We want to give you the time and space so you can let go of any worries and stress and have a wonderfully restorative, relaxing and fun break from your everyday life. The entire Soulshine team shares one simple intention – to spoil you rotten!
The perfect place to…breathe deeply
Our highly experienced and passionate yoga teachers will guide you on a deep journey of the mind, body and soul. We’ll make sure everyone is gently challenged with adaptations and options whether you are beginner or experienced yogini.
We greet the day with a dynamic Vinyasa flow session to warm up the muscles and awaken our minds for a day on the slopes. When we return to the chalet we treat those well-worked muscles to a mindful practice of healing yin yoga in front of the log fire. We find these restorative poses help minimise those morning aches so familiar after a day on the slopes (Begone heavy morning legs!).
The evening practice also incorporates deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra guided meditations for a truly wonderful combination.
About the Skiing / Snowboarding:
The perfect place to… stretch those muscles
Although our day starts and ends with yoga, the daytime is all about snow. La Rosière is a charming alpine resort at an altitude of 1850m with a wide variety of runs. It also enjoys heavy snowfall and lasting conditions but do expect lots of sunshine because with its south facing locations, La Rosiere is an especially sunny resort!
Our season runs from January to March and we’ve teamed up with Green Rides to make sure your snow experiences are top notch. Our chalet team provide private transfers to the slopes, which are just 12 minutes away and on-site facilities include ski hire and fitting, so it’s completely hassle free.
Your six-day ski pass also gives you access to La Thuile in Italy. We love popping over there for a delicious Italian lunch. Whether you are looking for gentle runs, exploring the region, off-piste adventures or heli-sking we can help arrange it all.
If you are travelling alone or not sure you can keep up then please don’t worry, we tend to meet for lunch or hot chocolate stops throughout the day. And if you want to brush up those skills with a few lessons just let us know and we can arrange those too.
The perfect place to… eat well
We’ve devised a very special menu that includes a healthy twist of superfoods and wholesome ingredients to balance out the temptations of the traditional French and Italian Alpine cuisine. It’s such a treat to feast on yummy but healthy homemade meals as we laugh about the day’s adventures.
Breakfast includes cleansing fresh juices, a continental spread and hot options; and after a hard day on the slopes we make sure you’re treated to lovely homemade cakes and tea to boost your energy levels.
Dinner is a feast of deliciously filling, freshly prepared home cooking. Our hearty three course meals are served with selected local wines. And one night you have the chance to try out one of the local restaurants in the resort. Our team are pretty amazing at accommodating dietary requirements so do let us know your needs and we’ll do our best!
Retreat accommodation options:
The perfect place to…enjoy chalet life
We want to pamper and care for you so we’ve handpicked the beautiful and traditional Chalet Montperron for its stunning views, rural tranquillity and modern luxuries to provide the perfect escape from the hubbub of the world.
After a full-filled day on the slopes you might want to sneak in a sauna, a dip in the hot tub, enjoy your free 30-minute massage, or maybe just lounge with a book and another cuppa before the evening yoga session.
We pride ourselves on creating enormously friendly and social experiences and we’re very happy and proud to say that we really seem to attract some of the loveliest people. We’ve watched many a friendship flourish before our eyes, which is wonderful as many of our guests choose to travel independently. So come with a friend if you like, but we can also arrange for you to share a room with a fellow Soulshiner (same gender of course).
We’ve joined forces with reputable operator Green Rides and our extensive experience of running holistic wellness retreats means we’ve put together a package we think you’ll love. We want you to relax and enjoy your time with us whilst being utterly spoilt by our dedicated chalet team.
The Soulshine Snow Yoga Adventure Package
• 7 nights accommodation in the rural tranquillity of a traditional chalet surrounded by woodland, perched on the cliff overlooking the beautiful Tarantaise valley and with 180 degrees of panoramic views
• Daily 60 minute Morning Yoga session to awaken the body and mind for a day on the slopes
• Daily 75 minute Relaxing Yin Yoga and Meditation evening session in front of a log fire to unwind and stretch out the body, avoiding any aches and pains and staying supple and strong for the slopes as well as deeply relaxed.
• A 30 minute pampering massage treatment to ease the body and soothe the soul
• 5 yummy healthy morning juices to get you set up for a day on the mountains
• 6 mornings of delicious continental breakfast with a healthy twist
• 6 nights of gourmet 3-4 course meals with selected wines (and a free night to explore the village)
• Homemade cakes with tea every afternoon
• A private sauna and hot-tub
• Complimentary transfer from Geneva airport or Bourg-St-Maurice train station to our Soulshine chalet*
• Organisation of ski passes, on-site ski/snowboarding equipment hire and classes
• All Yoga equipment
• Daily morning and evening shuttle service to and from the resort
• Gorgeously small groups of under 10 guests for maximum attention both on and off the Yoga mat
• An onsite Soulshine Team to look after your every need in addition to our on-site Green Rides chalet experts. You’ll feel totally pampered and looked after!
*Please note, in order to benefit from the included airport transfer, you will need to arrive and depart between specific times. We will provide all the necessary information on enquiry and booking and will be on hand to assist with any logistic queries before you book your flight.
Does not include:
• Ski-pass and ski equipment hire (bring your own gear if you have it!)
• Flight and travel insurance (make sure it covers winter sports)
• Daily lunches on the slopes and one evening meal in the village
• Ski lessons, off piste or heliskiing adventures
• Excursions, day trips and any extra treats
• Twin Room £1,080.00
• Triple Room £990.00
• Sole Occupancy £1,620
• All prices include VAT
Room sharing? You don’t need to travel with a friend to benefit from the room-sharing prices, as the vast majority of our guests are independent travellers and choose to share with a like-minded Soulshiner (same gender of course).
Special offers and savings!
If you need any more excuses to join us for this fantastically fun-filled Soulshine week in the mountains, we’re also running some incredible deals:
• Super Early Bird: Our first 20 bookings receive a free ski pass worth £175. A gigantum saving!
• Early Bird: Our next 20 bookings will receive a massive £100 discount on their overall retreat.
• Early-ish Bird: And the next 20 bookings will receive a tasty £50 discount.
• Plus – book with a friend and you’ll both receive and upgrade to a 60-minute pampering massage treatment. Woohoo!
• Skiing or snowboarding on the numerous runs (green to black)
• Off-piste adventures
“Truly wonderful retreat! The Soulshine Team were passionate and brilliant about Yoga and transformation. I love your approach to the Yoga session and ensuring everyone felt at ease and at home. Thank you so much” – Lorraine
“After feeling a little apprehensive about my first solo holiday, the holiday exceeded all my expectations. I made new friends and had so much fun. The Soulshine Team made me feel safe and secure at all times and I had a wonderful feeling of being totally nurtured! I look forward to my next trip” – Sue
Web link and contact details:
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Links: