Spoil yourself this autumn with a rejuvenating yoga retreat in Spain. Your very own antidote to hectic modern life, five nights at this secluded yoga haven will instantly revive and restore you.
Set in Spain’s Andalucian mountains, you will be staying in the Sierra de Grazalema nature reserve – the perfect backdrop for a wonderfully nurturing post-summer/pre-winter escape.
What you can expect
- Beginner to intermediate level yoga classes offered at least twice a day, with all levels of experience welcomed.
- An optional private yoga session tailored to meet your individual needs and answer some of those questions you may have been too shy to ask in class before.
- A range of yoga styles and practices including: hatha, vinyasa flow, yoga nidra, pranayama breath work and meditation.
- A return to nature with hikes in the mountains, swims in the pool, tennis in the grounds and other activities available for you to book such as biking, kayaking, and horseback riding.
- Three vegetarian meals every day with fresh, locally sourced produce and the all the delights of Mediterranean home cooking.