Retreat to the forest and nurture your wellbeing! Expect to leave our yoga retreats feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and with new tools on how to live a more balanced life, inspired to incorporate what you have learned into your daily routine. Our retreats are affordable and mostly suited to groups of friends looking for a weekend away, to individuals wanting to meet likeminded people and engaging in a variety of activities that will make the heart sing! Couples are also welcomed and private rooms can be arranged nearby, or other options include camping onsite or in a private yurt!
Forest Retreats are delighted to announce collaboration with the Indian Wellness Academy (www.indianwellnessacademy.com) for our 2017 retreats. These will be based at Ragmans Farm (www.ragmans.co.uk), a stunning 60 Acre organic farm set in the Forest of Dean. The Indian Wellness Academy is registered with the International Yoga Alliance which ensures that they maintain a high standard of teaching.
What you can also expect from our retreats:
• Twice daily yoga and meditation practice incorporating Yin, Hatha and Kundalini yoga.
• Home cooked and wholesome vegetarian food catering for all dietary requirements.
• Beautiful forest walks exploring the local surroundings.
• An Ayurvedic cookery course – food not only good for the body but the mind too! Course worth £60 alone.
• Optional massages for ultimate relaxation at an additional cost.
• An evening spent sitting around a warm fire in stimulating conversation with fellow yogi’s, and having a dip in our natural wood fired hot tub.
• Clean and warm bunkhouse style accommodation, but other accommodation options available upon request at an additional cost.
• Friendly and experienced staff that will ensure that you are comfortable and happy across the weekend.
Please visit www.forestretreats.co.uk for more information and testimonials from our 2016 retreats.
Email email@example.com or call Hayley on 07826-557211.