Bend it like Buddha Yoga invites you to join them in this 200 Hour Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga Training+ Bonus 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage Course
Participating in Bend it like Buddha’s program can be the first step in a life-changing journey of health and wellness. This program guarantees the best of the best teachers for this unique double certification training with a bonus of an eight hour Ayurveda massage therapy certification. Be inspired, meditate, learn, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle, and more!
We have 2 trainings coming up in September and October. Please check the following website link for more details. For September we have bring a friend offer . Enter promo code HURRYUP225 when you book on our website and you save 225euro💖. JusJusPromo: Until 15th of July 2019. Also a Free Kayaking Trip for both trainings on off day.
- Reiki attunement session (optional)
- 8-hour Ayurvedic massage therapy
- 2 daily yoga, meditation, and pranayama sessions
- 200-hour Yoga Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow yoga
- Support after completion of the program
- Daily healthy vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- 14 nights accommodation
During this program, you will stay at the newly renovated Flor da Rocha Hotel in Portimao. All rooms are spacious, include in room fast Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping and towel service, a large flat screen, cable TV, air-conditioning, self-service kitchen, joining patio with table and chairs, concierge/security, a large swimming pool, lounge chairs, and a pool cafe.
This yoga teacher training is a perfect balance between peaceful countryside relaxation and upbeat, lively, and friendly cafes and restaurants of the beach strip of Praia da Rocha beach. The evening and morning yoga, meditation, and pranayama are the essential aspects of this training. You will find the teacher and the Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio uplifting and relaxing.
During the training, you will practice sunrise Vinyasa flow yoga in the morning followed by Yin or Restorative yoga session in the evening. The sessions are usually held in a stunning yoga studio on Praia da Rocha or on the beach depending on weather, and include pranayama (breathwork), mindful meditation, and Yoga Nidra meditation.
You will be enjoying a variety of unique healing activities such as Reiki, Tibetan bowl sound healing, yoga Nidra meditation, and healing, powerful pranayama sessions and how to teach students. All of the yoga sessions are Shakti inspired, empowering, and made with love to ignite your heart’s spark.
Bend it like Buddha offers 140 contact hours and the 60 remaining hours are allotted for study and reviewing course material during free time, preparing for assignments, and pre-reading handouts prior to the program start date. Preparing prior to the program by pre-reading the course material helps students retain information and encourages everyone to get the most out of the training.
All the teachers of this retreat have their own yoga studios and are teaching yoga worldwide and have valuable wisdom to share regarding yoga business, branding, and social media. You will be inspired by the talented, passionate team, and learn from their wealth of information and decades of experience.
What to expect
- Ancient teachings brought into a contemporary context
- Becoming a part of the family and feeling like you’ve know everyone for years.
- Complete change in your lifestyle
- Delicious healthy organic food during the entire retreat
- Develop human interaction and connections that will last a lifetime
- Surrounding beaches and the beautiful nature, sound of owls, singing starlings, and of course the amazing sunsets, sunrises, and millions of stars and moonlight
- Lessons from a variety of experienced teachers (each one has different strengths) who will help you grow in many different ways
- Meet like-minded people from all over the world and build your international yoga contacts
- Post-training support available on the private students or teacher forum
- Transformational experience that you’ll remember for the rest of your life
- 06:30 Mantras, pranayama, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa yoga, and asana flow
- 08:00 Take rest and breakfast
- 09:00 Pranayama
- 10:00 Yoga Nidra meditation, Osho meditation, mindfulness meditation, Buddhist meditation, or Reiki
- 11:00 Alignment, adjustment, and modifications
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Eight limbs, ethics, philosophy, running a yoga studio, and social media
- 14:00 Anatomy, physiology, and Ayurvedic yoga massage modules or kirtan-chanting with instruments and voice
- 16:00 Light dinner
- 17:30 Applied teaching methodology and practice teaching
- 18:30 Take rest and dinner (two planned dinners out to recommended Portuguese restaurants)
The last training held by Bend it like Buddha Yoga attracted students and teachers from 17 different countries.
This inspirational program is held at the gorgeous Praia da Rocha beach in Portimao. This area has inspired and has been chosen by several imminent yogis and well-known gurus to build ashrams and eco-communities in this region. As it is beautifully natural, peaceful and a refreshing place to restore your mind, body, and soul.
The program will take place a minute away from Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao-Algarve at the Bend it like Buddha Yoga school. There are several good restaurants, shops, and cafes with a variety of other activities nearby.
The accommodation venue, Flor da Rocha Hotel, is a five-minute walk from Praia da Rocha beach and a three-minute walk to yoga training venue at Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio.
During the program, you will be served daily breakfast, lunch, and light dinner. The food concept is healthy, tasty, vegetarian, and organic. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice or sweet, colorful herbal tea.
Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site kitchen where you can cook your own meals if you prefer. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Bend it like Buddha Yoga believes that pleasing your palate is fundamental to your experience.
If you are vegan, raw foodie, or gluten-free, it’s no problem. The resident chef can make something delicious for you. You can choose from fresh tropical fruit, homemade organic yogurt, a wide selection of vegetarian dishes (delicious even for those not used to vegetarian food), curry dhal, rice, salads, herbal teas, and chai. Throughout the day, you can order small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, and fresh local fruit for a small extra fee.
You can also enjoy trying dinner out by visiting some of the delicious local restaurants nearby. There is a variety of restaurants that serve excellent Brazilian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Russian, Indian, Turkish, Italian, or English food.
The following meals are included:
The following drinks are included:
- Detox juices
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
- Whole food
Things to do (optional)
During your free time and rest days on Sundays, you are welcome to explore and try what you would like. In the Algarve, the things to do list is endless. This is your holiday retreat and Bend it like Buddha Yoga believes you should choose what’s best for you. They can help you design an itinerary of unique activities and excursions, for an extra cost such as:
- A walk to the Percurso dos Sete Vales Suspensos
- Boat tour or kayaking through beach grottos and caves
- Chilling out at the beach strip café
- Enjoying one of the healing treatments offered: Ayurvedic yoga massage, Reiki, and sound therapy
- Enjoying the beautiful beach cliff surroundings
- Meditation walk to the stunning beaches, caves, and grottos
- Optional kayaking trip to a private beach, lunch will be included
- Reading or writing
- Spiritual hiking trip with a guided yoga Nidra meditation at the peak
- Swimming at the stunning nearby beaches
- Taking a surf or paddleboard lesson
An Ayurvedic yoga massage is included in the price. Additionally, you can also book the following massages for an additional fee:
- Hydro aqua candlelight spa with cold massage jets (for Friday nights)
- Indian scalp massage
- Reiki attunement
- Reiki chakra balancing
- Swedish massage
- 2 daily yoga, meditation, and pranayama sessions
- 14 nights accommodation
- 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage Course
- 200 Hour Ashtanga & Vinyasa Yoga Training
- Access to self-serve kitchen and dining area
- Balinese healing massage or Reiki massage
- Consultation, health assessment, and support after the training
- Daily morning tea or organic juices
- Daily organic vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Sacred sound mantra concert
- Tibetan sound bowl healing
What’s not included
- Additional exursions
- Additional transportation
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Faro Airport (FAO). Bend It Like Buddha Yoga will help you anytime with the direction.
Arrival by bus
There is a green bus transfer from Faro Airport (FAO) that can take you directly to Praia Da Rocha.
Arrival by ferry/boat
You can reach the Algarve through the many ports and marinas spread all along the south Portugal coast.
Arrival by train
Bend It Like Buddha Yoga recommends you to arrive at Algarve by using a train. It is because Portugal is part of the European rail network and can easily be reached from most of the European capitals.
Getting to the Algarve is part of what makes it one of Europe’s most fascinating holiday destinations. Whether you choose to arrive by plane, car, train or bus, you are bound to be received with a warming and welcoming spirit.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 14% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 14 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 45 days before arrival.